An Early Childhood Learning provider had over 16,000 staff members and a high turnover rate. Separation Certificate and Final Payment Advice had to be completed and distributed within a specific time period for every single terminated employee.
We built a RPA bot for the client that performed the following tasks:
- The bot identified the terminated employee number,
- Logged into the ERP system and retrieved employee data,
- Downloaded and filled the Separation Certificate form from the Centrelink website,
- Saved the completed Separation Certificate form in a secure shared drive,
- Executed a number of commands within the ERP system (HR) to generate the Final Payment Advice,
- Saved the document in the secure shared drive, and
- Emailed a copy of both completed documents to the former employee.
- The HR team was able to focus on their people instead of performing time consuming offboarding processes.
- Former employees received their documents in due time.
- The organisation was able to see cost savings with payback within several months of implementing the RPA bot.